External Email - Use Caution

Sorry I'm coming to this a bit late.... I'm not sure that the CUDA
implementation is supported these days. I've not done much work on em_
and ca_register since 2012; I'm not sure about the surface stream (I
didn't do that port). Furthermore, I don't see CUDA being included in
the new CMake build system. Some differences to the CPU stream are
inevitable (floating point arithmetic and all that), but if the
workflow in those binaries has changed since when I was working on
them, then those changes may not be reflected in the GPU code.

Regards,

Richard