External Email - Use Caution

Hi Zeynab,

that’s a “classic”, which is actually more suited for neurostars.org
<https://neurostars.org/> as
all fmriprep Q&A happens over there.

That being said, you need to provide a Freesurfer license file when running
fmriprep (check the corresponding information in the fmriprep docs
<https://fmriprep.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html#the-freesurfer-license>).

You can register and obtain one here:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/registration.html
<https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/registration.html>.
Furthermore, you need to make this license file accessible inside the
container, hence
mounting it accordingly when running fmriprep.
There’s a super helpful thread on neurostars.org
<https://neurostars.org/t/freesurfer-license-file-error-in-fmriprep-1-0-0-rc10/989>
 wrt this, also covering singularity related
fun (starting here
<https://neurostars.org/t/freesurfer-license-file-error-in-fmriprep-1-0-0-rc10/989/9?u=peerherholz>).

HTH, cheers, Peer