External Email - Use Caution

Unless I'm mistaken, the runtime on the FTP should be identical to the one
distributed by Mathworks? Maybe someone who knows can comment on this, but you
could try this link:

    https://www.mathworks.com/products/compiler/matlab-runtime.html

Just make sure to grab the correct version.

Tim

> On December 18, 2018 at 8:37 AM Aran <arangavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>         External Email - Use Caution
>
> Good morning,
>
> We also tried to downlowd the Matlab runtime for Linux to use the brainstem
> segmentation but we found that the link is still broken as Raúl Pérez said
> a week ago
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /pub/dist/mcr/MCRv83_linux.tar.gz was not found on this
> server.
> ------------------------------
> Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu Port 443
>
> Is there another way to obtain the runtime? Or do you have any ideas when
> this issue will be solved?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --
>
> Aran Garcia

Dr. Tim Schäfer
Postdoc Computational Neuroimaging
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy
University Hospital Frankfurt, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany