External Email - Use Caution

Hello Freesurfer Community,

I am wondering if it is possible to recalculate cortical thickness metrics
(perhaps using mri_segstats or aparcstats2table) while including either a
SD threshold or an exclusion mask.

Using mri_surf2surf to register scans to the same space and then
mri_surface_stats to create the std maps I have been comparing the
variability of cortical thickness across the cortex for multiple scans
across the same subject. From this I can determine a SD threshold point
(0.5 say) or create a mask that includes all regions above that threshold.

I would like to use this to threshold the regions showing the highest
variability out of my calculations for mean hemispheric thickness and also
regional thickness.
Is there a way to use an SD threshold within mri_segstats or
aparcstats2table? Otherwise apply a mask image to exclude specific
vertices?

Thank you in advance,

Lindsay