Hi Nick - This likely means that it got stuck at the initial path for a while,
but eventually got unstuck and explored the space successfully. If you don't
like this look, you can try setting the nburnin parameter in the config file,
to something higher than the default 200. This sets the number of perturbations
of the path that occur in the very beginning, and are then discarded.

Hope this helps,
a.y