External Email - Use Caution

Dear all,

We have a subject for whom we would like to do hippocampal subfield and
amygdalar nuclei segmentation.  Unfortunately, this subject has a large
lesion in the right hemisphere.  Looking at the aseg, the segmentation of
the bilateral amygdala are fine, but the right hippocampus becomes
incorrectly segmented towards the posterior end (shown in the attached
images).  Is there any way that this can be corrected, manually or
otherwise?  Will there be further problems down the line when we proceed
with the subfield segmentation?

We are running freesurfer-linux-centos6_x86_64-dev-20181121-910b841.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Manuela
--