External Email - Use Caution

Hello Bruce,

Thank you very much for your quick response.

I do have another point of confusion regarding the BA.thresh.annot file.
When visualised in Freeview (using Bert as the example), the BA.thresh
annotation file labelled the medially located structure as the perirhinal
cortex and the laterally located structure as the entorhinal cortex.

I find that quite puzzling as I understand their relative anatomical
location to be the reverse; I would really appreciate it if you could
clarify why it is labelled as such in the annot file?

Again, thank you for your time in helping me understand this.

Cheers,
Yi-Leng