External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer Developers,
I'm using PALM to run permutation analyses to correct for multiple
comparisons on Freesurfer cortical thickness and LGI data. fspalm from a
command like "mri_glmfit-sim --glmdir lh.lgi.glmdir --perm 1000 2 pos
--cwp .05 --2spaces" produces output files including *.cluster.mgh - map
of signifcant clusters, *.cluster.summary - text file of of cluster
table (incl. sizes, cluster annotation, MNI coordinates, and
significance), and *.y.ocn.dat – text file containing LGI or cortical
thickness values for each subject from significant clusters. I was
wondering if PALM produces similar output? From my understanding the
*clustere_tstat_fwep.mgz file from PALM would be equivalent to the
*.cluster.mgh from fspalm, but is there any way to get a text file of
the cluster table or of the LGI/CT values for each subject from
significant clusters?I would like to report significant clusters (ie.
coordinates or parcellation, cluster size, pvalue) in a table and also
to extract the average lgi/thickness from significant clusters for each
subject.

Thanks very much
Colleen