From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D.
<dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 9:22 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] mris_preproc error: dimension mismatch

If you have a volume and a registration file, you can run mris_preproc
with the --iv option. Eg, something like

mris_preproc --fsgd abc.fsgd --target fsaverage --hemi lh \

  * --out abc-lh-vol.mgh --iv abc01-func/bold/main/nvr/ces.bhdr
    abc01-func/bold/register.lta --iv abc02-func/bold/main/nvr/ces.bhdr
    abc02-func/bold/register.lta --iv abc03-func/bold/main/nvr/ces.bhdr
    abc03-func/bol/register.lta --iv abc04-func/bold/main/nvr/ces.bhdr
    abc04-func/bold/register.lta