Yea, the real hard part is figuring out how to model the twins that are split
between groups. You might be able to create a bunch of groups. If you've
already created a design in FSL that you like, you can extract the design
matrix and use it in mri_glmfit with the --X option. Not sure about correcting
for multiple comparisons though