External Email - Use Caution

Dear Antti,
There’s no specific longitudinal version of the thalamic nuclei yet (hopefully
one day…)
You could naively segment the subjects in a cross-sectional fashion, but I’d
highly recommend that you run the main longitudinal stream first
(https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/LongitudinalProcessing) and then run
the thalamic module on the longitudinally processed subjects.
Cheers,
/Eugenio

--
Juan Eugenio Iglesias

ERC Senior Research Fellow
Centre for Medical Image Computing (CMIC)
University College London

Research staff
Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital

Research Affiliate
Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Lecturer on Radiology
Harvard Medical School

http://www.jeiglesias.com