External Email - Use Caution

I see and thank you very much. May I know If I could transform the
surface-based time series data to volume space, like the space of
subcortical data 'fmcpr.odd.sm5.mni305.2mm.nii.gz'? I know I could get the
whole brain 3D volume fmri data by changing the subcortical mask in folder
'mri.2mm' to the whole brain mask, but I do not need the part of white
matter. See if it is applicable?

Thanks,

Lizhi