External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

We were interested in measuring CNR of each of the 68 surfaces in
Desikan-Killany atlas and compare between the groups to verify if our
results are being biased by CNRs in the group?

I came across mri_cnr and mris_ms_surface_cnr binaries in the
FreeSurfer tools and were wondering how to loop it through each subject in
the subject_list.txt file (each column in subject_list.txt is the subject
id) so that we get a text file (similar to ?cortical thickness txt file
generated using aparcstats2table) that has # of subjects * # of regions txt
file and the entries within each matrix cell is the CNR value corresponding
to surface X of Subject Y.

We will greatly appreciate any help or pointers regarding this.

Thanks

Regards

--VM