You will have to go through a few steps.
1. Sample your labels onto the surface with
mri_vol2surf --mov yoursegmentation.mgz --regheader --s subject --hemi lh
--interp nearest --o lh.mysegmentation.mgz
2. Convert the surface-sampled segmentation to an annotation using
mris_seg2annot. Run it with --help to get examples. You will have to create
your own color table, which is probably the hardest part.