External Email - Use Caution

Dear all,

We are looking for a postdoc in our ERC project, with two main purposes. First,
to improve the 3D histology reconstruction tools that we have been developing
to build an ultra-high resolution atlas of the brain using histology. And
second, to collaborate in the development of segmentation techniques to apply
the atlas to the automated analysis of in vivo MRI scans, which hope to
integrate with FreeSurfer. Our research line is moving toward the integration
of classic model-based algorithms with modern deep learning techniques (see for
instance https://arxiv.org/abs/1904.11319).

The postdoc will join the Centre for Medical Image Computing (CMIC) at
University College London (UCL), which will be soon co-located with the new UCL
 Artificial Intelligence Centre, located on High Holborn in central London. In
addition, the postdoc will have the opportunity of visiting our lab at the
Martinos Center in Boston.

More information here:

www.jeiglesias.com<http://www.jeiglesias.com>

https://tinyurl.com/y4hv275f