External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer experts,

I would like to investigate the overlap between two contrasts with
conjunction analysis. May I know how should I use mri_glmfit-sim to correct
the combined sig.nii.gz of contrast A and contrast B?

Another question is if I want to do conjunction analysis on the corrected p
maps of both contrasts, which file should I use,
'perm.th30.pos.sig.cluster.nii.gz' or 'perm.th30.neg.sig.voxel.nii.gz'?

Besides, what is the difference between the p value in
'perm.th30.pos.sig.cluster.nii.gz' and 'perm.th30.neg.sig.voxel.nii.gz'? I
tried to visualize the 'perm.th30.neg.sig.voxel.nii.gz', the figure was a
little weird that the significant part in this file seemed to the the
boundary of the uncorrected 'sig.nii.gz', is that correct? I asked a
similar question before, maybe the post has been lost that I did not get
answers. I am still confusing on the forming of the file
'perm.th30.pos.sig.cluster.nii.gz'. If the value in each cluster of this
file is CWP, how does this p value generates (the CWP within a cluster is
the same, but zero outside clusters)?

Thanks and best wishes,

Lizhi