Hi Victor

the lh.white.{KH} are generated from the lh.white file, so I don't think it can have skipped creating it. Was it deleted? Can you double check?

Bruce
On Mon, 20 May 2019, Zeng,Victor (BIDMC - Psychiatry) wrote:

Hi all,

I am running 7T scans through FS6, and I have been recommended to install the
tools
in ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/dist/freesurfer/6.0.0-patch/hcp/ . So I
ran the new
recon-all.v6.hires, specifically with the command "recon-all.hires.v6 -s subj
-conf2hires -all"

For the most part, it ran, but I while QCing, it couldn't seem to load the
surfs files. Recon-all
seemed to have generated files called ?h.white.H and ?h.white.K, but apparently
skipped the steps
for ?h.white? I don't think I can load the surfs files without it, and I don't
know if this is
intentional.

Victor Zeng
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Keshavan Lab

This message is intended for the use of the person(s) to whom it may be
addressed. It may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from
disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or
use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please
permanently delete it and immediately notify the sender. Thank you.