This is not a problem with the contrasts, it is an issue with the mask. How did
you create the mask? Can you send the full terminal output?

On 6/21/2019 6:16 PM, Francesca Pentimalli wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear FreeSurfer experts,

I am trying to run mri_glmfit on a series of concatenated volumes.

mri_glmfit --y $SUBJECTS_DIR/concat/new_glm_input.mgh --fsgd Qdec/qdec.fsgd
--mask fsaverage/label_volume/mask.mgz --glmdir glm_output --C
$SUBJECTS_DIR/qdec/Untitled/contrasts/lh-Avg-Intercept-volume.mat

I am getting the following : WARNING: no voxels in AR1 computation.  I am
guessing that this is due to the results of the analysis, or is this
potentially a problem with the specific contrast used? If so, what should be
kept in mind while creating new contrasts?

Regards,
Francesca

Francesca Pentimalli Biscaretti di Ruffia
Via S. Eufemia 3, 35121 Padova (Italy)
Mobile: +39 3483862788
francesca.pentimallibiscarettidiruf...@studenti.unipd.it<mailto:francesca.pentimallibiscarettidiruf...@studenti.unipd.it>
fpentimalli...@gmail.com<mailto:fpentimalli...@gmail.com>