Hi Victor

yes, the old names are deprecated - the _exvivo ones are the newest ones to use

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019, Zeng,Victor (BIDMC - Psychiatry) wrote:

​Hi All,

I'm revisiting an old dataset that was previously run using FS 5.1, and now we
upgraded it to FS
6.0. I seem to notice there are different set of BA.labels, ones that are
called ?h.BA.label, and
ones (generated from 6.0) called ?h.BA_exvivo.label. Is ?h.BA.label deprecated
by
?h.BA_exvivo.label? If not, what are the differences and how can we make
?h.BA.label in FS6.0?

Victor Zeng
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Keshavan Lab
ph: 617 754 1237

This message is intended for the use of the person(s) to whom it may be
addressed. It may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from
disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or
use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please
permanently delete it and immediately notify the sender. Thank you.