I think so, if you add an & at the end of -qcache

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019, Benjamin Stott wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for getting back to me. I wanted to write a bash script that would allow
me run recon-all,
I'm just not sure how to set it up. Is it possible to use a .txt file to do
this? I know others have
used a .txt file containing the subject IDs to find the correct files.

e.g.

Create a txt file with all the subject names (as they appear
on their respective folders).  Name that txt file whatever you want (like "*
subs.txt*") and save it somewhere in one of the paths (we use /Users/*
Home_User*).

Then in terminal, after setting the environments for Freesurfer and the
subjects directory, insert the following:

for SubjectName in `cat *subs.txt*`

do

recon-all -s $SubjectName -all -qcache

done
Would this work if all my subjects are in separate sub directories? I apologise
if I'm not
explaining myself clearly, but I'm a complete novice.

Kind regards,
Benjamin