External Email - Use Caution

Hello  Bruce,

Thank yo for the quick response.

*I ran this script:*

*mri_convert lRMFC.masked.mgh lRMFC.masked.nii --out_orientation RAS
--apply_transform
/media/disk2/COMBO_ABIDE_FS/FS_ABIDE1/fsaverage/mri/transforms/talairach.xfm
*

*This was output to the terminal, the .nii file was created *

$Id: mri_convert.c,v 1.179.2.7 2012/09/05 21:55:16 mreuter Exp $
reading from lRMFC.masked.mgh...
TR=0.00, TE=0.00, TI=0.00, flip angle=0.00
i_ras = (-1, 0, 0)
j_ras = (0, 0, -1)
k_ras = (0, 1, 0)
INFO: Reading transformation from file
/media/disk2/COMBO_ABIDE_FS/FS_ABIDE1/fsaverage/mri/transforms/talairach.xfm...
Reading transform with LTAreadEx()
Setting output orientation to RAS
INFO: Applying transformation from file
/media/disk2/COMBO_ABIDE_FS/FS_ABIDE1/fsaverage/mri/transforms/talairach.xfm...
---------------------------------
INFO: Transform Matrix (linear_ras_to_ras)
 1.000   0.000   0.000   0.000;
 0.000   1.000   0.000   0.000;
 0.000   0.000   1.000   0.000;
 0.000   0.000   0.000   1.000;
Applying LTAtransformInterp (resample_type 1)
INFO: Transform dst volume info is not used (valid flag = 0).
Reslicing using trilinear interpolation
writing to lRMFC.masked.nii...

*But attempting to open yield this *

 WARNING: Forced switch from 'Original View' to 'Talairach View' [#1]
*+ WARNING: Forced switch from 'Talairach View' to 'Original View' [#2]