External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer List-

I had a (hopefully) quick question about amygdala subnuclei segmentation.

I know that the subnuclei routine is only available in the dev versions of
Freesurfer, but can data already processed with stable v6.0.0 be used (with
said script)? Basically, we have a number of subjects previously processed
in the stable release and just wanted to complete amygdala subnuclei
segmentation; is that any issue with mixing v.6 and the dev version to
complete this? (Or should we reprocess everything in the dev version for
this new project?)

Thanks much, and all the best,
Jamie.

--