External Email - Use Caution

Dear Rudolph,
Thank you for following up.
I changed flags and tried it again with this command line:

mris_pmake --subject cvs_avg35_inMNI152_temp --hemi  lh --surfaceFile pial
--curvatureFile
sulc --mpmOverlayArgs euclidean --mpmProgID pathFind --mpmArgs
startVertex:121981,endVertex:132633

There seems to be a similar problem with the flag since message is the same:

mris_pmake: unrecognized option `—surfaceFile'

Any further ideas?

Thank you for your help!

Best