You should only pass one of --seg, --annot, or --slabel  to
mri_segstats. I don't understand how you are trying to use this in the
context of your permutation. Is this something that you are running on
each iteration? If so, it is probably not what you want to do. Probably
you want to run mri_surfcluster to get the cluster sizes out.