External Email - Use Caution

Hello Freesurfer experts,

I would like to follow up on my previous question. As Doug recommended, I
did the manual editing to the wm.mgz by deleting voxels in the wm.mgz file,
which I thought are gray matter.
I rerun recon-all using the command below because I also did edits to the
brain mask (removing some skull) and adding control points.

recon-all -s $1 -all -parallel -openmp 10 -hippocampal -subfields-T1

I do find spots where the editing lead to an improvement, but I have other
spots, which did not improve despite wm editing.
And for those spots the new wm.mgz does not label voxels as wm (according
to my edits), but the ?h.white would still extents beyond those voxels.
Or the new wm.mgz does label again non wm voxels as wm.

Is there anything else I can try to fix those spots?

Carolin