External Email - Use Caution

Hi Lily,
I believe bbregister should work with T1 and FLAIR using the --t2 contrast
(white darker than grey). Works for me!

You could also use mri_mask with input your parcellation (wmparc) and mask
your FLAIR ROI.
Then you could run mri_binarize with "--count file.txt" option for each
label with "--match label_id" and it will output the hits on the terminal,
but also on your text file. You don't need to save that in a volume,  but
you would need to do this for each label because if you send many ids on
the --match it would merge the count.

Best!

Viv