    Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 15:15:02 +0000
    From: "Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D." <dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
    Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] qdec contrast and data extraction
    To: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

    You might have done something wrong along the way. When you run the
montecarlo correction, it will create a file with the thickness values in it
for each cluster. the first thing to do is to load that and see if you see the
expected differences. The other thing is to not go back into native space to
extract the numbers. There are several operations that happen as it moves into
fsaverage space and in preparation for group analysis (interpolation, and
smoothing); sometimes these make a big difference. if the ROI is small, it may
not map accurately back into the native space (and you should not need to draw
it in the first place)