yes, that seems reasonable and should help avoid the dura. Eugenio can commend on the subfields

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019, Rovai Antonin wrote:

       External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

What are the relevant parameters you need? It’s a pretty standard T2FLAIR with
spacing 0.7mm x 1mm x 1mm with inversion time 2247ms, TR of 8502ms and TE of
137ms.

Thanks for you help

Antonin

Hôpital Erasme - ULB
Cliniques universitaires de Bruxelles
Route de Lennik 808 - B - 1070 Bruxelles
S www.erasme.ulb.ac.be

Disclaimer : http://www.erasme.ulb.ac.be/email-disclaimer