External Email - Use Caution

I would recommend GNU parallel. I have 2 scripts here:

https://github.com/dfsp-spirit/shell-tools/tree/master/gnu_parallel_reconall_minimal

and an explanation of what they do and how to use them at
https://www.xsmd.org/brain/2019/03/13/using-gnu-parallel-to-speedup-neuroimaging

You need to adjust some stuff, but they should get you going. You need the Bash
shell and GNU parallel installed.

Best,

Tim

> On September 18, 2019 at 3:07 PM Dev vasu
> <vasudevamurthy.devulapa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>         External Email - Use Caution
>
> Dear all,
>
> I am using - openmp 30 to run recon-all, i see now change in the execution
> time period.
>
> Could you please highlight me a method to reduce the execution time for
> recon-all, if possible some parallel script to do that same.
>

> Thanks
> Vasudev

Dr. Tim Schäfer
Postdoc Computational Neuroimaging
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy
University Hospital Frankfurt, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany