External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

I have some questions about the command of mri_vol2surf and mri_surf2surf

1. For fMRI data, I find previous paper reported that they used standard SPM8
preprocessing routines, no normalize to standard MNI152 template. The T-map
images were translated to the individual cortical surface by using mri_vol2surf
function, and then by using mri_sur2surf, all images were translated to the
fsaverage space for intersubject comparison. But for me, I use the FsFAST to
analysis our fMRI data and get each individual P-value result about sig.nii.gz.
How do I use mri_surf2surf function, for translating to fsaverage space? Would
I use the preprocessing with fsaverage directly?

2. For quantitative T1 and MTV data, the pervious paper reported that they used
similar method (mri_vol2surf and mri_surf2surf).

Where can I get the register.dat, when I use the mri_vol2surf function? May I
understand it estimates the the relation fMRI and T1? Would I use the
mri_vol2surf function and obtain an individual's surf data in fsaverage space
directly?

3. For labels, can I make a mask about the BA44 area in which structure is
simile with the file sig.nii.gz? How?

Best wished!
Qianqian Yu