sig = -log10(p)*sign(contrast), so if p=.01, then sig=2. The sign(contrast) is
the direction of the contrast

On 12/19/2019 4:14 PM, Gwang-Won Kim wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Dr. Greve,

Thank you for your comment.
I compared cortical thickness bewteen two groups. I have a question. What does
the values mean in the "sig.table.dat" file (ex. 0.571)?

Good luck,

Can you try running the ROI results with mri_glmfit? ie, if you ran
aparcstats2table to get the ROI results you input to SPSS, then run

mri_glmfit --table table.dat --fsgd g1v4.fsgd --C group.diff.mtx --glmdir
table.g1v4.glmdir

where table.dat is the result of aparcstats2table

Then look at the sig.table.dat

Oftentimes, the SPSS analysis is not doing exactly the same thing as the
mri_glmfit analysis.