Hi Nadar,

I’ve added a new volume filter called “Boundary” in menu Tools -> Volume
Filters. You can apply it to your volume and then save volume as. Here is an
instruction on how to update to the latest freeview:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/UpdateFreeview
<https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/UpdateFreeview>

Best,
Ruopeng