We don't have anything to denoise. You can try using ANTS DenoiseImage, but
using on the input might change where the surface is placed. We are
experimenting with using it inside the stream in a place where it is less
likely to bias the surface placement.

I don't understand the eddy current question as there should not be eddy
currents in a typical T1 or FLAIR