External Email - Use Caution
Dear all,

I recently saw that the page of the hippocampal module for FS6 (https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/HippocampalSubfields) seems to be obsolete and it looks as if this module will be replaced by a newer version in the near future (now dev version, https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/HippocampalSubfieldsAndNucleiOfAmygdala).

However, I am not entirely sure how those two modules differ in terms of hippocampal subfield segmentation, when the "FS60" parcellation scheme is used in the new module. It is stated that 'it mimics the FreeSurfer 6.0 hippocampal module', but is the output 1:1 comparable?

Thank you very much and kind regards,
René
--

*Dr. René Seiger*
Research Associate

*Medical University of Vienna*
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Division of General Psychiatry
NEUROIMAGING LABS (NIL) - PET, MRI, EEG, TMS & Chemical Lab

Waehringer Guertel 18-20, A-1090 Vienna
Phone +43 (0) 1 40400-38250
rene.sei...@meduniwien.ac.at
<mailto:rene.sei...@meduniwien.ac.at>http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/neuroimaging/