Hi Bruno

it looks to me like there is very little gray/white contrast, which is the root of your problem. YOu could try limiting the intensity ranges in the segmentation and surface deformation steps using expert options (e.g. -wlo for mri_segment). We can also help improve the acquisition. If that is an option it would be highly recommended - send us the details