There should be a check box in the label config area to turn off outline mode

On 3/19/2020 1:11 PM, Mohammad Rashid wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi all,

I'm able to load in a yellow outline for the entorhinal region by loading a file named ?h.entorhinal_exvivo.label as a volume. (I first load in a brain image such as brain.mgz, and then display the outline on top of it.) Is it possible to get a solid highlight of the entorhinal region in this manner, as opposed to just an outline of the region?

(Strangely enough, if I load ?h.entorhinal_exvivo.label as a label on an surface file, such as ?h.inflated, then the entorhinal region is seen filled in with a yellow color on the 3D surface. This is the effect I want, except on a 2D volume.)

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Mohammad