you can use lta_convert with the --outreg option

On 3/27/2020 3:20 PM, Xiaojiang Yang wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Douglas,

The link you gave to me (https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/CoordinateSystems) has some information about .dat file, but no information about .lta file at all. I cannot see a clear relationship between .lta and .dat files. I have a script that’s using the matrix from .dat file. I need to use the .lta to get that matrix. Could you please tell me how do I get the transformation matrix (as found in .dat file, line 5-7) given only the .lta file?

Thank you!

Xiaojiang