External Email - Use Caution

Dear Freesurfer experts,

I hope you can help me with the following questions:

1. What is the best way to know the MNI coordinates to which a vertex of a
surface corresponds?

2. I have projected the surfaces of the subjects onto the average subject
from this dataset.
Can I know the MNI coordinates corresponding to a vertex of the average
subject of my dataset?
Or do I need to project it onto the fsaverage to know the correspondence to
de MNI space?

3. I know that the average surface is constructed by computing the MNI305
coordinate at each vertex,
But how can I obtain the MNI152 coordinates (instead of MNI305) to which a
vertex corresponds? (if it is possible).

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Marina