External Email - Use Caution

I thought some people from this list might want to attend SC20, the 2020
supercomputing conference. It looks interesting, and could be relevant to your
work.

Examples of activities at SC can be found in the previous year's program at the
SC19
website<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sc19.supercomputing.org_attend_schedule_&d=DwMFAg&c=Ngd-ta5yRYsqeUsEDgxhcqsYYY1Xs5ogLxWPA_2Wlc4&r=BUF4s5QNaLLyF4Qa9cemNs8IvPLeNJWw4grHD-GGbArCABrRUEwA4F38vum1DbzT&m=zJCtTDQCutqIjDxH0xEkORemEgLnmkQwLjHPpH8DcDE&s=dbLJSbkvojr3SWZ9_SNISt3dO0sJG-RhoT1mMmay-Vo&e=>.

Warm Regards,

John R. Absher, MD, FAAN
Clinical Associate Professor, University of South Carolina School of Medicine
Greenville
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Neurology
Clinical Assistant Professor, Clemson University School of Health Research
(CUSHR)
Prisma Health-Upstate
200 Patewood Drive, Suite 350B
Greenville, SC 29615
john.abs...@prismahealth.org<mailto:john.abs...@prismahealth.org> or
jabs...@greenvillemed.sc.edu<mailto:jabs...@greenvillemed.sc.edu> or
jabs...@clemson.edu<mailto:jabs...@clemson.edu>
864-454-4500 (office)
864-350-6655 (mobile)
864-454-4505 (fax)

[cid:image002.png@01D52510.7E96E3A0]

Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.