From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of "Zeng, Qi"
<qi.z...@icahn.mssm.edu>
Date: Friday, May 1, 2020 at 12:28
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Longitudinal Hippocampal Subfields Module, existed
with errors

        External Email - Use Caution
Hi Eugenio,

I installed the FS7.0.0 and matlab_runtime/R2014b and ran a longitudinal
hippocampal subfield again. Get following errors:
"ERROR: FreeSurfer license file
/hpc/packages/minerva-centos7/freesurfer/7.0.0/freesurfer/.license not found"
and
same error "Error in kvlReadCroppedImage (line 11)
Error in SegmentSubfieldsT1Longitudinal (line 403)"
Where do I find the Freesurfer license? Here attached the log file.

Thank you so much!
Best,
Qi

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 1:38 PM Zeng, Qi