Andrew

From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of "Lab of Autism and
Developmental Neuroscience, Lab of Autism and Developmental Neuroscience"
<l...@email.gwu.edu>
Date: Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 4:58 PM
To: FS Help <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Downloading Matlab runtime - ubuntu

        External Email - Use Caution
Thank you Tim!
Also I was wondering, how should I specify the version (i.e. R2012b) of matlab
in the code -  "cd $FREESURFER_HOME/bin && curl
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/freesurfer/freesurfer/dev/scripts/fs_install_mcr
 -o fs_install_mcr && chmod +x fs_install_mcr" ?

All the best,
Alex

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 5:42 AM Tim Schäfer