Just call your thickness file some other name, eg, lh.xformed.thickness.mgz, the just specify --meas xformed.thickness.mgz

On 5/11/2020 3:52 PM, Xiaojiang Yang wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Thank you Douglas!
If I apply my transform to both the healthy controls and the patient, I guess I would lose the convenience of using mri_glmfit, which eventually loses the convenience of using mri-glmfit-sim (I don't care not using mri_glmfit, but I want to use mri_glmfit-sim to do multiple comparisons correction). That is because mri_glmfit uses the prepared output from mris_preproc, which I have no control over to use the transformed subject. The only way I can circumvent this is to use my transformed thickness file to overwrite the FS calculated thickness file, but that is what I am hesitant to do. If you have good suggestions regarding this, please let me know. Thanks!
Xiao