External Email - Use Caution

Hi Douglas,

Sorry I didn't find an easy way to include previous email chain. Now I just
copied all of them below, so that it's easy to follow.

Thanks,

Xiao

<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu&q=from
:%22Douglas+N.+Greve%22> Douglas N. Greve
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu&q=date
:20200507> Thu, 07 May 2020 14:56:08 -0700

sorry, please include the previous email chain so that I know what you are
referring to