External Email - Use Caution

Hello Nils,
The first thing to check would be the video memory - I would try to give it the
maximum.
Another thing to check if that does not help is the CPU's.  You could try
increasing it from say 1 to 2 CPU's if you have a 4 core machine.

Take a look at the instructions we post for setting up a VM (and we also have
an Ubuntu VM to download with FS 6 and 7 on it) -
see,https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/VM_67
-R.

On May 23, 2020, at 14:16, Nils Böer <nils.tobia...@gmail.com>
wrote:        External Email - Use
Caution        Hello everyone,I'm new
to Freesurfer and just got started. I have to analyze data which is already
prepared (recon-all is already done). I can load my subjects data into
freeview but when i start working on it, e.g. clicking through the slices my
freeview (6.0) just freezes everytime without an error message. I can use the
mouse to click or scroll through with the arrows but nothing happens on the
screen anymore. Sometimes the display in freeview also starts to get gray and i
can't see anything of the mri scan anymore (examples are in appendix).I'm
running freesurfer 6.0.0 on a Win10 Computer with the Oracle VirtualBox using
Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS. I hope you can help me, i couldn't find anything
related to this problem. Can it be related to problems with the RAM (Virtualbox
is allowed to use 10GB of Ram).?Best regards,Nils-- Nils BöerResearch
Assistant with Bachelor Degree (WHB) Psychology and MovementUniversity of
PaderbornDepartment of Sports and HealthWarburger Str. 10033098 PaderbornRoom:
Sp 1.401Email: nils.tobia...@gmail.com /
nbo...@mail.uni-paderborn.deWeb: https://sug.uni-paderborn.de/en/sport/sportpsychologie/team/         https://sug.uni-paderborn.de/department/it/Virenfrei. www.avast.com<Freeview
 display error and