Get a new version of mri_seghead from here
https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/safelinks/greve/mri_seghead
and copy it into $FREESURFER_HOME/bin
let me know if it works

On 6/5/2020 5:09 PM, Boris Rauchmann wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

thanks, the subj I sent you the logfile has a cut on the posterior part, I uploaded a similar case 098_S_4275_20181221.tar.gz
Is there any way to run gtmseg regardless?

Thanks