External Email - Use Caution

Dear Chris and Douglas,

Thank you for the help! I would try the hires and precon_all. One more quesion,
now I have a much better recon result from adult macaque brain. But when I
performed MRI in 1 years old macaque. Recon-all barely can generate result,
either with error or very bad segmentation. We are using TI 1100ms,
TR3000/TE3.29 and FOV 128*128. Is there any way to segment young monkeys
better? Thanks again.

bests,
Minqing

Hi Minqing Jiang,

Getting a macaque brain through Freesurfer requires a bit of manual
tinkering. We have a description of how we do it on GitHub:
https://github.com/VisionandCognition/NHP-Freesurfer

There's also precon_all (https://github.com/recoveringyank/precon_all)
which I haven't personally used yet, but I've seen results and it looks
very promising!

 ?Good luck!

Chris