sorry, I thought I answered this a while back. Try using -hemi lh instead of -lh

On 7/18/20 1:22 PM, Alina Rojas wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello Freesurfer community,

I was wondering if you could look at the e-mail below. Thank you!

Alina

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

*Von: *Alina Rojas <alinacol...@gmail.com <mailto:alinacol...@gmail.com>>
*Betreff: **One hemisphere recon-all ERROR*
*Datum: *13. Juli 2020 um 15:25:18 MESZ
*An: *Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>

Hello Freesurfer community,

I'm attempting to compare the cortical thickness of one side of the brain between stroke subjects. I got "ERROR: you must include rh white and pial surfaces“. I used recon-all -sd ${TARGET_FOLDER}-subjid $SUBJECTID-i $T1-T2 $T2-qcache-all -3T -T2pial -lh. I attached the recon-all.log file. Ist it a way to get the aparc?

Thank you for your help,

Alina Rojas