we don't have a specific label for that, though if you can find a set of labels that meet your requirements, then you can merge them together

On 7/17/2020 1:48 PM, Anja Samardzija wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

I am referring to the anatomical region of interest - the surface. The way that we are able to label the Left-Putamen for example, I would like to be able to label the whole motor cortex. The motor cortex should include the primary motor cortex, premotor cortex, and the supplementary motor area.

Thank you,
Anja