External Email - Use Caution

OK. I see that file. So that is the pial surface area for fsaverage subject.

Thank you!

Douglas N. Greve
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu&q=from:%22Douglas+N.+Greve%22>
 Thu, 23 Jul 2020 07:54:35 -0700
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu&q=date:20200723>
Do you not see ?lh.pial.avg.area.mgh in $FREESURFER/subjects/fsaverage/surf
?