External Email - Use Caution

 Online Machine Learning School! (8th - 11th September 2020)

Prof. Nikolaos Koutsouleris and the team welcomes you to our Online Machine Learning School by the ECNP Neuroimaging Network, which aims to introduce you to machine learning with a focus on psychiatric neuroimaging. We have successfully run the highly-rated school over the past 4 years in Munich and have now converted it to an online learning format that is open to all. People with all levels of experience are encouraged to apply because you do not need coding experience to implement the cutting-edge machine learning techniques we teach (e.g., in this paper).

The school is tailored to online learning by providing different learning formats, including:

  • Seminars covering essential concepts;
  • Hands-on tutorials using NeuroMiner that does not require coding experience;
  • Application of learnt material in a machine learning competition with continuous assistance from tutors;
  • Daily lectures from international experts in the field.

Registration for the lectures is free. Enrolment in the full program is only €100-. We only have 50 places in total so be quick! Of these 50 places, we are also offering 25 free places for ECNP members with a valid registration number.

The school is supported by the Section for Neurodiagnostic Applications (LMU), the Max Planck Precision Psychiatry Group, and the ECNP Neuroimaging Network.

For further information and to register for the school, please see this page: https://www.pronia.eu/index.php?id=4099